Diabetes is becoming increasingly common in the U.S., so more and more patients need help controlling its effects. If you’re in need of helpful tips for managing diabetes-related symptoms, click through the following helpful resources:
- If you’ve been recently diagnosed with diabetes, there are certain areas of your body that will need extra good care. In this article, you can learn more about diabetic shoes and why you’ll need them.
- Read through this detailed article to get the facts on how diabetes can affect your body. You’ll learn about the specific areas of your body that will require more care, and why they require this additional care.
- To learn more about how diabetes affects the lower extremities, visit MedicineNet.com.
- If you need help getting the right diabetic shoes, read through this article. You’ll find helpful information that can lead you toward healthier, blister-free feet.
- Whether you’re currently suffering from diabetic foot problems or would like to prevent them, you’ll find helpful information and foot maintenance tips in this article.
Call Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics at (717) 337-2273 for more information.